Friday, October 15, 2010

Opening My Veins

Dear Internet,

   List of songs describing how I feel:

  1. "What If" by Kate Winslet
  2. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler
  3. "Dream On" by Aerosmith
  4. "Mama Mia" from the musical, Mama Mia
  5. "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles
  6. "If I Never Knew You" from Disney's Pocahontas
  7. "Broken Vow" by Josh Groban
  8. "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Heuston
  9. "Always" by Bon Jovi
  10. "I'm Not That Girl" from the musical, Wicked
  11. "Love Again" by Cascada
  12. "Live and Learn" from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  13. "Happy Ending" by Avril Lavigne
  14. "It's Not Over" by Chris Daughtry
  15. "How It Used To Be" by Chris Daughtry
  16. "Unbreak My Heart" by Toni Braxton
  17. "To Where You Are" by Josh Groban
  18. "Open Arms" by Journey
  19. "Seperate Ways" by Journey
  20. "I'll Be There For You" by Bon Jovi
They say love never dies.  They say it's never too late to say you're sorry.  But I know better.  No matter how much you love somebody, it's possible for them to completely turn their back on you and walk away, even if you know they still love you.
Gee, why have I been depressed lately.  I wonder.
I will always love him, and there's not a damned thing I can do about it. And he doesn't care.
Except he DOES care about me.  And he keeps talking to me from time to time, trying to be friends with me. But like the saying goes, that's like saying "I hit your dog with my car, but you can keep the body if you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment